www.marauders.us Forum Index www.marauders.us
Arizona's Premier Tactical Training and Adventure Organization

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About MTT Programs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.marauders.us Forum Index -> Marauders Team Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: About MTT Programs Reply with quote

An insight into our programs from our Director of Training.

When I started MTT, I wanted to develop a program that would help prepare individuals for combat. I did not want to start a firearm academy. I saw the need to integrate the warrior mindset, physical fitness, combat marksmanship, individal and team tactics under realistic training conditions.

The last criteria proved to be the greatest challenge in establishing our programs. Our country has become so risk averse, that very few training institutions allow warriors to "train for the fight." Firearms proficiency has replaced combat training. At least two (if not more) generations of shooters, police, and military personnel believe that marksmanship proficiency with a firearm makes them a warrior.

Why train with MTT?
MTT allows you to train in the path of a warrior. Combat is dangerous. It does not take place on a firing line. To sanitize all elements of danger from training takes away one of the fundamental tools necessary for success in combat - The ability to manage and harness fear. Fear of failure. Fear of injury. And yes, the fear of death.

MTT programs will allow you to hone your warriors edge through a variety of classes and experiences. I encourage you to contact me directly to discuss these classes to determine whether they are right for you. Additionally, I welcome questions about MTT safety protocols as our training is radically different from most firearm schools.

Mike Simpson
MTT Director of Training
MTT Staff@gmail.com
(602) 326-9849

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where are MTT programs hosted at?
A: Programs are hosted at the MTT Urban Assault Course near 411th Avenue and Elliot Road near Tonopah. Certain courses are also held at Vanguard near Val Vista and Baseline in Gilbert.

Q: How do I register for any of the programs?
A: Please send an email to MTTStaff@gmail.com to start the process. A team member will contact you by telephone to conduct a suitability interview

Q: What type of equipment will I need for each program?
A: At a minimum, participants will need the following equipment for most programs:
Uniform with Shirt, Pants, Hat, Boots (Tan, DCU, ACU, Multicam recommended)
Eye and Ear Protection for Live Fire
Chest Rig or Plate Carrier
Primary Weapon (AR 15/M4 or AK-47 recommended)
Four Primary Weapon Magazines with at Least 150 Rounds of Ammunition
or
Secondary Weapon (Quality Semiautomatic Pistol) with a strong side holster
Two Secondary Weapon Magazines with at Least 150 Rounds of Ammunition
Hydration Carrier or Water Bottles in Dump Pouch
Individual First Aid Kit

Q: Is there an age limit to participate in the training programs?
A: Minors may participate with a parent/guardian participating at the event. Minors 12 -17 may participate without a parent/guardian present after MTT Staff interview both the parent and minor.

Q: How physically fit do I need to be to attend training?
A: Participants of any skill and physical fitness level are invited to attend any course offered. However, to fully experience the programs, individuals should be able to accomplish the following activities without injury: Push ups, flutter kicks, jumping jacks, jogging at least a quarter mile with equipment on, move into kneeling and prone positions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.marauders.us Forum Index -> Marauders Team Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: